CENTURY 21 Auctions! We offer auction services to give our clients the best possible opportunity to buy or sell a home or farm property in all of North Central Missouri.
Booking Auctions NOW! Call: 660.247.1208
Online Auction March 28-31, 2020
13916 Liv 247, Chillicothe, MO 64601
Visit our online auction to register to bid or view the auction.
5.2± acres of commercial land on US Highway 36, located 1.5 miles East of Chillicothe:
What an OPPORTUNITY! This commercial land has great potential for a new business! Building 1 is 70’x30′ and features 2 half bathrooms, 4 offices, and a large storage area! There is a 30’X26′ quonset (steel building) on the property as well. This property has 6 electric hook-ups! There is a 30X26 quonset (steel building) on the property as well. Call Kristy Lauhoff for more information at 660-247-1208!
Terms: Sold as-is, where is. Ten (10%) earnest money down (non-refundable) upon winning bid with balance due at closing, within 30 days, upon delivery of clear title. Buyer will be required to sign real estate contract upon winning the high bid.
- NO SALE – 2510 Mariner Rd, Trenton, MO
- SOLD – 101 acres m/l in Mercer County
- SOLD – 3 Buildings in Marceline – 113 N Main St, 101 S Main St, and 126 E Howell St
- NO SALE day of auction, but sold it 2 days later! As an auctioneer/real estate agent we never quit working for you! SOLD- 20647 HWY Z, CHILLICOTHE, MO
- SOLD – 1801 Chicago Avenue, Trenton, MO
- SOLD – 1314 Green Drive, Gallatin, MO
- Bishop Hogan Memorial School Dinner Auction- What a successful night, raising over $85,000!!
- SOLD – 1216 Polk Street, Chillicothe, MO
- SOLD – 928 Cherry Street, Chillicothe, MO.
Successful Auctions Don’t Just Happen, They are Planned!
Live Auctions are held on site or at a neutral location, and are conducted by the auctioneer.
- Absolute Auction events are when the product sells to the highest bidder regardless of price.
- Undisclosed Reserve Priced events in which the seller and auction firm mutually agrees that the product will not sell until the reserve price is met.
Kristy Lauhoff is a graduate of World Wide College of Auctioneering in Mason City, IA. She sells real estate with CENTURY 21 Team Elite. Kristy is a member of the National Auctioneers Association and Missouri Professional Auctioneers Association.
Thank you for your interest in our Auction Services and our upcoming auction events! It is a great honor and a distinct privilege to be entrusted by our clients to market and sell their property.
We commit ourselves to doing our best to give prospective buyers as much information as possible to ensure their buying experience will be stress free.