An Industry Leader: The most recognized name in real estate. In today’s world, name recognition is huge! Consumers feel more comfortable working with a name they recognize, as opposed to a generic name like Jimmy Bob’s Real Estate. For the 20th consecutive year, Century 21 Real Estate LLC, was number one in brand awareness among U.S. home buying and selling consumers presented with a list of real estate agencies, according to a recent 2018 Millward Brown consumer survey. In the same survey, the iconic CENTURY 21 brand also was named “the most recognized name in real estate,” a full seven percentage points ahead of the nearest competitor. With its growing global presence, new mission and visual identity, and leading brand awareness and recognition, the relentless CENTURY 21 entrepreneur is in a unique position to reimagine the traditional real estate business model and deliver extraordinary experiences to home buyers and sellers worldwide.
Drone Photography and Video: CENTURY 21 Team Elite now offers drone photos and videos for farms and small acreages that are listed. Check out some of the videos on this page and you will quickly realize the advantage of listing your property with a real estate company that offers the latest technologies in real estate marketing! Drone video footage adds an exciting dimension and a unique perspective that standard marketing photos can’t convey. Example video:
Online Marketing: The search for a new home starts with a search box. The CENTURY 21® System, the cutting edge of real-estate marketing, successfully uses social media and other websites to promote your property listing and locate the right buyer for it.
- Facebook: Listings are promoted and boosted on our Facebook page.
- MLS: All of our listings are on the MLS, which makes your property readily available to buyers and their agents. It is also the only way to be on Realtor.com. Many of our competitors are not on the MLS.
- Websites: Up to 7 different websites are viewed during a buyers search. We can ensure your property is displayed on them all. Including the internet’s most visited real-estate websites.
- Photos: Photos are the #1 thing buyers want to see online. And we showcase your home in vivid detail.
- Unique Property Sites: A unique property deserves a unique property website with its own domain name!
- YouTube Video: Each of our listings get it’s own video that is syndicated to YouTube.
- Newspapers: Promote our properties in the local shoppers, newspapers, and other publications.
- Direct Mail Postcards: We direct mail property postcards that are very professional and stunning to area residents.